[Rtk-users] rtksart exception error

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Feb 23 09:48:46 EST 2022

Great. I have managed to reproduce the error with a smaller volume and I
can confirm that a more meaningful message ("Description: ITK ERROR: CUDA
ERROR: out of memory") is obtained after this change
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/pull/477
Would be great if you can confirm that it works for you too before I merge.
Simon