[Rtk-users] Unable to compile FirstReconstruction example with CUDA support

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Nov 30 06:16:59 EST 2021

Hi,
Thanks for the report. I can reproduce the error and I have tried to fix it
without any success so far, at least for all configurations (RTK compiled
within or outside ITK, use install or build, etc.). We are in the process
of moving ITKCudaCommon to a separate repository, rather than spending more
time on this I think it's wise to wait for this change. See
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/pull/427
to track the progress on this. Sorry for the disturbance...
Simon