[Rtk-users] Gantry rotation direction and artefacts

Vincent Libertiaux vl at xris.eu
Fri Aug 28 07:14:53 EDT 2020

Hi Simon,

I am afraid I was no clear enough. Please find a picture of the real
object and the reko at that link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ul0oy9kv3us4ey7/AABQ5Y4R1PR-jcRawGFKOUK4a?dl=0

So you can see that on the part, the serial number is on the "head" side
while it is on the "tail" side on the reconstruction, using the "direct"
geometry.  That is what I call the mirror image.  The rotation axis is
along the vertical direction of the image.  I could easily reorder the
reconstructed slice to get it in the right orientation, but I was
wondering where the issue comes from.

Best regards,
Vincent