[Rtk-users] Problem loading shared libraries with RTK-2.0.1

vincent vl at xris.eu
Mon Sep 2 06:51:52 EDT 2019

Hi RTK community !

I recently wanted to move to the latest RTK release and downloaded ITK
5.0 from their website.

I followed the compilation instructions from
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/INSTALLATION.md and
encountered no problem during the compilation.  After running sudo make
install in my build directory, I tried to run one of the applications
and got the following error message:

rtkosem: error while loading shared libraries: libITKIOXML-5.0.so.1:

I checked in my /usr/local/lib folder and found the library, with the
correct name.

Can anyone provide with some piece of advice on how to solve this issue ?

I thank you very much in advance,

best regards,

Vincent