[Rtk-users] R: Half Fan dataset

gabriele.belotti.bergamo at gmail.com gabriele.belotti.bergamo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 08:03:33 EDT 2019

Thank you Simon this is very practical!

Da: Simon Rit <simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr>
Inviato: venerdì 11 ottobre 2019 13.10
A: gabriele.belotti.bergamo at gmail.com
Cc: rtk-users <rtk-users at public.kitware.com>
Oggetto: Re: [Rtk-users] Half Fan dataset

Hi,

It's easy to generate, you need to offset your detector, either via the RTK geometry or by setting the first coordinate of the origin of your projection to something which makes the projection uncentered. For example, in the geometry :

rtksimulatedgeometry -n 180 --proj_iso_x 100 -o g

rtkprojectshepploganphantom -g g -o proj.mha

rtkfdk -p . -g g -r proj.mha -o fdk.mha

You can simulate from a CT image by following this example <http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Scripts/ForwardProjection> .

Simon