[Rtk-users] problem while determining the interpolation weights in 4D ROOSTER Reconstruction

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jan 9 07:48:11 EST 2018

Hi again Ruoyan,

I have investigated further and found the source of the problem: the
code performs a rounding of the phase signal to two digits, which for
some values of your phase ended up to be 1. And the rest of the code
assumes that the phase belongs to [0; 1[, i.e. there should never be a
value 1.
The rounding is useful for optimization: projections with identical
phases can be forward and backprojected together, which is faster than
one-by-one, and with high-precision phase values, there are never two
equal phase values.

So I just fixed the bug by setting the phase to 0 when its rounding is
equal to 1, which should do the trick. The pull request is being tested,
it should be merged soon.

Thanks for reporting your issue.

Regards,

Cyril