[Rtk-users] Simple FDK reconstruction using SimpleRTK does not work

mathis.hoffmann at fau.de mathis.hoffmann at fau.de
Thu Oct 26 06:24:48 EDT 2017

Hello,

we currently try to set up a simple FDK reconstruction pipeline using
SimpleRTK for research purposes. We have projections from a simulated
Forbild phantom and the corresponding projection matrices. We can
reconstruct the same data trouble-free using our internal tools.
However, we fail to do so using SimpleRTK. We provide the data including
a minimal example that demonstrates the problem here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8fqhyvcnzb5u8zd/AAAYLQ50_3GIoTSMli5nmtYca?dl=0

Could someone please have a look on the problem? We have tried for a
long time now. The relevant geometry parameters (which are also set in
the script) are:
Detector offset in u/v direction: 255.5/255.5
Pixel sizes u/v: 0.8/0.8
Size of projections: 512x512
Size of volume: 512x512x512
Voxel sizes x/y/z: 0.5/0.5/0.5