[Rtk-users] FDK for planar ct

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 10 09:31:15 EDT 2017

Dear Robert,

Your description of the trajectory is very obscure to me. Maybe you have
a very unusual X-ray system. Could you make the following points clear :

- what is a PCB ?

- what is fixed/moving in your system (we need this information for the
object, the source and the detector), and what kind of trajectories have
the moving parts ?

- can you re-draw your sketch with just 2 or 3 positions (ideally, on
similar but separate drawings), each one with the object, the source and
the detector ?

If you do that, we should have a clear understanding of how your
acquisition goes, and be able to give you appropriate advice.

Best regards,

Cyril