[Rtk-users] Hounsfield Calibration for CBCT .

M B Sai Mahesh saimahesh.m at panaceamedical.com
Mon Oct 9 04:23:02 EDT 2017

Dear all,
 We are using rtk for CBCT  reconstruction (cuda FDK cone beam reconstruction
 filter ). I am mapping the voxels to attenuation value linearly.The
 slope and intercept for that mapping are calculated from
 the known phantom and known KV . But linear mapping does not work for all the materials
 in the phantom. I have read some journals and most seem to suggest that
 attenuation and the reconstructed voxels are related linearly.
 Can anyone suggest other ways. Any pointers to references are appreciated.

with regards,
M.B.SaiMahesh.

PANACEA MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
Head Office: Plot #116, 4th Floor, Shailendra Techno Park, Road No 3, EPIP Area Phase 1, Whitefield, Bangalore - 560 066, Karnataka, INDIA
Manufacturing Unit: Plot #87 A, Phase -II, Malur KIADB Industrial Area, Malur - 563130. Kolar District. INDIA.

Tel : +91 80 4242 8700 / 2845 4785
Fax : + 91 80 42428710
PMT EMAIL DISCLAIMER:

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage