[Rtk-users] RTK data

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Mar 29 01:34:19 EDT 2017

Hi,
Please use the mailing list.
The Elekta reconstruction is in the archive
 elekta/img_1.3.46.423632.135428.1351013645.166/Reconstruction/1.3.46.423632.135428.1351013331.163.23.10.2012193405890.SCAN
You can open it with, e.g., vv <http://vv.creatis.insa-lyon.fr>.
The Varian reconstruction is in the archive as well
varian/Scan0/ReconstructedSlices
but I don't remember how the slice files can be opened.
Simon