[Rtk-users] Installing SimpleRTK on 64-bit windows

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Sun Jan 29 15:38:32 EST 2017

Hi Daniel,
Please use the mailing list. There might be better users than me to
answer your question (particularly this one!).
I'm not an expert in Python and Windows but it seems that it's not
looking for the module in the install directory of the SimpleRTK
module. Have you set PYTHONPATH to look at the install directory of
SimpleRTK? Have you set the correct python include and libraries in
the compilation of RTK?
Kind regards,
Simon