[Rtk-users] Type of CudaDataManager::m_BufferSize

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jan 5 11:57:32 EST 2017

Hi,
I have modified it, check that this is enough:
https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/ef23a0668a70c8a874eb2e2718e5f30b41f27f14
Thinking about this, I think it fixes one issue encountered by the user
louie <ghostcz at hotmail.com> with large images (that I discussed with him
during the training last June). Maybe he could confirm if he still follows
the project...
Thanks again,
Simon