[Rtk-users] artifacts on reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Mar 15 02:37:42 EDT 2016

Dear Julia,
Interesting, is this a crab? I agree with you, this is a geometry problem.
My guess is that the projections are not adequately centered. If you use
rtksimulatedgeometry to produce the geometry file for RTK, I would play
with --proj_iso_x to correctly set the position of the projection of the
rotation axis in the projections. Hopefully, this information is contained
in your geometry information.
I'm not surprised that --sid has mainly a magnification effect. I don't
think sid/sdd is the main problem here.
We can try to help if you can't figure it out but you'd have to send the
data.
Simon