[Rtk-users] arg_info_rtkfdk

Cyril Mory cyril.mory at uclouvain.be
Fri Mar 4 03:48:55 EST 2016

Hi Jothy,

The ConstantImageSource filter is a simple filter that just generates a
uniform image (i.e. all pixels/voxels are filled with the same value).
In rtkfdk, we generate an image filled with zeros and pass it in input
to the fdk filter (it is absolutely necessary). This zero-filled image,
however, must have the correct dimension, size, spacing, direction, etc...

The line that throws an error is supposed to set those parameters on the
ConstantImageSource filter, using the arguments provided on the command
line, so that it generates an image with the right information. But you
could use parameters taken from a GUI instead. Have a look at the source
code of rtk::ConstantImageSource. The method "SetInformationFromImage"
sets everything you need to set (it copies the parameters from another
image, but you can just set the same parameters to what you get from the
GUI).

Hope it helps,
Cyril