[Rtk-users] i0 error

Christoph Zöllner C.Zoellner at physik.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Mar 14 08:36:01 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I'd like to ask for your advice.

While running the rtkfdk function with the --i0  option with CUDA on a
linux machine, I'm getting the following error message:

Regular expression matches 1 file(s)...
ExceptionObject caught with reader->UpdateOutputInformation() in file
/scratch-local/rauscher/rtk_1.2.0/RTK-1.2.0/code/rtkGgoFunctions.h line 197

itk::ExceptionObject (0x29d20e0)
Location: "unknown"
File:
/scratch-local/rauscher/rtk_1.2.0/RTK-1.2.0/code/rtkProjectionsReader.txx
Line: 453
LUTbasedVariableI0RawToAttenuationImageFilter with this input (not
implemented)

It says not implemented, but the i0-option is listed in the help menu.
I'm using rtk 1.2.0.

Regards,

Christoph Zoellner