[Rtk-users] Contribute to RTK?

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Aug 24 09:58:11 EDT 2016

Hi Andy,
Thanks, always good to hear that this is useful to some. Of course your dev
are interesting to other, particularly a new recon algorithm.
The best way to contribute is to do a fork on github (like other people,
see this page <https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK#fork-destination-box>) and
to prepare your contribution on a branch in your own github. When it's
ready, send a pull-request for review and we'll integrate it if it's ready
or comment on the pull-request.
For a new recon algorithm, we normally do a corresponding functional test.
See the testing subfolder for examples. It's usually a simple Shepp Logan
test. That's even better if you can also dev this test.
I'm looking forward to your contributions!
Simon