[Rtk-users] Issue report regarding the recorder of Time elapsed

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Jul 27 01:59:11 EDT 2015

Hi Guangming,
It's not surprising to me that the backprojection is faster than the
forward projection, that's what I expect. If the total time is longer,
that's probably that some individual steps are not included in the total
time. Can you try to add
reader->Update();
before the line

itk::TimeProbe totalTimeProbe;

in rtksart.cxx? It may be that all the reading operations are done but
not timed in the sart->Update(). Why they are so long, I don't know,
is your D: drive a network drive? Do you observe the same behavior if
you do rtksart 2 times in a row?

Simon