[Rtk-users] Remote Control Issue in new RTK version

Guangming Zang guangming.zang at kaust.edu.sa
Fri Jul 3 16:28:11 EDT 2015

Dear RTK community,

There is some bug in RTK 1.1 version. That’s :

When i run commands In 1.1 version with my computer in the lab, RTK works
fine, but when i  use my laptop at home to remote control  the computer in
the lab, it does not work. i.e., no matter the command are (rtkfdk,
ADMM,SART …), an error is always shown:

..\..\..\..\RTK-master\utilities\ITKCudaCommon\src\itkCudaDataManager.cxx:28
@ unknown : Cuda Error #3

but i did not use Cuda at all..

What’s more, when i run the 1.0 version RTK , it works well and no bug in
remoter control mode.

So i think it is some problem caused by itk ??  can we fix this issue??

Thanks for help in advance

Regards

Guangming
*Guangming Zang (Alex)*
*King Abdullah University of Science and Technology(KAUST)*
*University of Chinese Academy of Sciences(UCAS)*

--

this email.