[Rtk-users] CUDA displaced detector filter failure

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Oct 10 08:30:35 EDT 2014

Hi Chao,
Thanks for the report, it's new so  we might have left special cases
behind... sorry. Is this something that occurs when launching rtkfdk,
rtkwangdisplaceddetectorweighting or one of your own applications?
It would be very useful if you could manage to reproduce this with a set of
command lines that would simulate data first and then apply the weighting,
similar to what's here <http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Scripts/FDK>
for example.
Regards,
Simon