[Rtk-users] Truncation artifact in CBCT reconstruction

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon May 13 04:18:07 EDT 2013

There are many, it has been one of the big topics in tomography for
the past ten years. The first one I have is
  Noo, F.; Clackdoyle, R. & Pack, J.
  A two-step Hilbert transform method for 2D image reconstruction
  Phys Med Biol, 2004, 49, 3903-3923
Note that there have been other algorithms proposed to cope with
truncated projections. There is a review here:
  Clackdoyle, R. & Defrise, M.
  Tomographic Reconstruction in the 21st Century
  IEEE Signal Proc. Mag., 2010, 27, 60-80