[Rtk-users] CMake configuration of CUDA_SDK_ROOT_DIR

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jun 20 04:49:30 EDT 2013

Hi Cyril,
We are not using the SDK features. But if you look at FindCUDA.cmake, it does
  find_path(CUDA_SDK_ROOT_DIR common/inc/cutil.h
which means that you have to point to the directory containing
"common/inc/cutil.h".
But you still have to modify the CMakeLists.txt on the RTK side. This
is explained in FindCUDA.Cmake :
# Example of how to find an include file from the CUDA_SDK_ROOT_DIR

# find_path(CUDA_CUT_INCLUDE_DIR
#   cutil.h
#   PATHS ${CUDA_SDK_SEARCH_PATH}
#   PATH_SUFFIXES "common/inc"
#   DOC "Location of cutil.h"
#   NO_DEFAULT_PATH
#   )
# # Now search system paths
# find_path(CUDA_CUT_INCLUDE_DIR cutil.h DOC "Location of cutil.h")

# mark_as_advanced(CUDA_CUT_INCLUDE_DIR)

So far, we have always preferred to copy/paste the code...
Simon