[Rtk-users] RTK geometry definition

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jun 20 03:28:18 EDT 2013

Hi Laura,
You have different answers to that question. First, you can change
OutOfPlaneAngle instead of GantryAngle to rotate around z but you also
have to change the other parameters to place the source adequately.
Refer to the geometry document for more details. Another option is to
change the direction of your input 3D image in which you backproject,
backproject and reset the direction to identity after backprojection
with itk::ChangeInformationImageFilter. You can do that with, e.g.,
"rtkbackprojections --direction 1,0,0,0,0,1,0,1,0" if you want to swap
y and z.
Simon