[Rtk-users] geometryReader->GetOutputObject() number of input files

Laura Trubuil laura.trubuil at mail.medecom.fr
Mon Jun 10 12:25:23 EDT 2013

Hi Simon,
What I am referring to is not really an example sorry.
I am referring to the directory applications/rtkbackprojections. Using
the rtksimulatedgeometry.exe and then the rtkbackprojections.exe (giving
them the right parameters -o output.mha  -p ... etc), I perform
reconstruction.

I am studying the rtkbackprojections.cxx file in debug mode. I wanted to
know exactly what was generated by the geometryReader->GetOutputObject()
in the line
bp->SetGeometry( geometryReader->GetOutputObject() );

So I typed :
rtk::BackProjectionImageFilter<OutputImageType,
OutputImageType>::GeometryPointer geometryreaderOutputObject =
geometryReader->GetOutputObject();

and looked inside my geometryreaderOutputObject.

You can find attached my geometry.xml file.

Regards,

Laura