[Rtk-users] it's difficult to install RTK

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jan 24 03:32:35 EST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM, 古月 <hdb1991a2012 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>>
>>    Firstly, thank you very much, i really appreciate your help by so many
>> times. Now the examples "HelloWorld" can work and i'm trying the example
>> "FirstReconstruction". i use the itk4.3 and rtk-master(both are debuge
>> version).
>
> Also i have some questions:
> (1) i can build(F7) successfully the project of the
> example"FirstReconstruction" and complie it. it appears nothing on the
> console(look the attachment). I have read the code and i know the output
> file in the code is output.mha,is it? But i can't find the output.mha in the
> bin file.
Are you sure this is indeed FirstReconstruction that you are running?
I would advise you to open a terminal (type cmd in the execution of
the Windows menu), go to the correct directory with cd and run it from
there.

> (2) Then i try the project of the applications"rtkfdk", and when i try cmake
> the rtkfdk to bin. it appears the error"CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:7
> (WRAP_GGO): Unknown CMake command "WRAP_GGO"." what is the mean of the
> wrap_ggo and what is .ggo?
ggo refers to gengetopt files, see
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt/gengetopt.html
WRAP_GGO is defined in the file cmake/FindGengetopt.cmake. This error
message is surprising, I don't see a good explanation. Have you
modified anything in the source code?

> (3) I find the instruction how to use the RTK is too simple.I have saw the
> "Application"  in web http://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/Main_Page.But i
> still don't understand how to use it. Can you give me some detail metials
> about it?
No, not without a better question with more focus. RTK is meant for
people who already have some knowledge about ITK, if you don't, please
follow the tutorials on the itk website, that should help.