[Rtk-users] Reconstruct from projections; Starter tips

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Oct 24 04:27:13 EDT 2012

Hi Micah,
You did not do a mistake, you have successfully hit a bug. The truth is
that I haven't used the divisions option in a very long time... This should
now be fixed

https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/10f8e1b0a5f6b69c943d04513135856968e3e62b
and I have added an automated test to avoid future inconveniences

https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/commit/0932e38ad73d8e7214adda5103ced38c7b2754d0
Thanks for the report and keep us a posted. By the way, I have not done a
lot of work with tif inputs so you might have to modify the tif conversion
from raw to attenuation

https://github.com/SimonRit/RTK/blob/master/code/rtkTiffLookupTableImageFilter.h
Good luck!
Simon