[Rtk-users] RTK calculating attenuation from Varian projection

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 23 12:16:07 EDT 2012

Hi Andy,
Yes you're right, I have actually noticed recently that but I have not
worked a lot on Varian images because we don't have a Varian CBCT in
Lyon. I only had a sub-sampled acquisition from Greg of a Catphan that
I used to roughly check the geometry. As far as I can remember, when I
wrote this piece of code, I tried to use the same code as Plastimatch
but I could well have done it wrongly. I'm actually waiting for a new
complete Catphan acquisition from Greg to correct for this but if you
already have a patch to suggest or a set of images to send, feel free
to do it.
Thanks,
Simon