[Paraview] Displacements

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Jul 31 11:12:18 EDT 2018

In the "Load State Options" dialog, you will definitely want to use
the option "Search files under specified directory". On Windows, the
directory should be

C:\Program Files\ParaView-...\data

where the ... depends on the exact version of ParaView you installed.

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer