[Paraview] Using CUDA accelerated vtkm filter

Sumin Hong sumin246 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 09:57:07 EDT 2018

Thanks for your reply.

I tried v5.4.0 first and then v5.5.2 again. However, the same problem
occurred in both versions.

Both codes are the distribution version of the home page instead of
superbuild.

For the compile option, only PARAVIEW_USE_MPI, PARAVIEW_USE_VTKM,
VTKm_ENABLE_CUDA, and VTKm_ENABLE_MPI are activated without touching
anything else.

Sumin

2018년 7월 6일 (금) 오후 9:46, Robert Maynard <robert.maynard at kitware.com>님이 작성: