[Paraview] Read a custom point stored in ply file

Albert Mosella-Montoro albert.mosella at upc.edu
Wed Apr 25 11:33:51 EDT 2018

Hi Utkarsh,

I forgot something in my last e-mail, sorry. Maybe if a revision of the ply
reader is needed we can add to the issue that at this moment paraview is
not able to read a ply without cells. For instance the file attached in the
Mathieu's e-mail. It is a file that contains xyz and rgb information. This
file is possible to read in meshlab without any pre-processed but not in
paraview (I need to add the filter provided by Mathieu). I do not know if
this is  complex. What do you think?

Thanks,

Albert