[Paraview] 3D Iso Surface Plot + nice axes grid via matplotlib

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Apr 24 16:53:20 EDT 2018

Alas, no. It's not possible to combine rendering from ParaView with
images from rendering from matplotlib in the same view easily.

Can you identify cases for fixes/improvements with ParaVIew's
axes/legends? We'd sure like to keep improving them so you don't have
to keep using the workaround. Feel free to report issues or post cases
that highlight the differences on the mailing list itself, and we can
consolidate them into issues.

Thanks
Utkarsh