[Paraview] Vague question about adding a GUI to Paraview

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Tue Apr 24 08:54:20 EDT 2018

Hi Dennis,

If you can work with a compiled version of ParaView, this is a perfect job
for a ParView C++ plugin.
There multiples examples in paraview/Examples/Plugin and some docs here :
https://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo

Also, it is definitelly not possible to do that in a programmable filter.

Best regards,

Mathieu Westphal