[Paraview] Serial & Parallel - Scientific Data

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 21:43:34 EDT 2018

Hi Utkarsh, thank you for the detailed explanation =)

I will definitely try out and see the different performances with
compressed/decompressed data.

The data types are *Structured Grid*, *Structured Points *and* Rectilinear
Grid. *All of them are written in VTK 2.0 version.

When loading in 2 ranks the data is loaded only in 1 rank (ID 0)
consequently having only one color.