[Paraview] Control over camera movement for animations

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Apr 18 21:21:51 EDT 2018

Rupert,

Let me preface this by saying that the camera animation components are
indeed due a update. They haven't been revisited in a long time and I
am sure they could use a major cleanup. It's good to try to accumulate
issues/ feature requests before we take the plunge so we can come up
with a good solution. Thus, when possible and where it makes sense
please feel free to report issues or feature requests on the issue
tracker. I've started putting together this "master" issue. Feel free
to update or add more.

https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/issues/18125

In general, everything you state are indeed limitations of the current
implementation and not something you missed.

We'd certainly love to see the results you generate when you're done.
It sounds quite cool.

Utkarsh