[Paraview] Failed to determine the LookupTable being used

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Wed Apr 18 15:09:51 EDT 2018

Hi Cory

Thank you for that. I'd already been to those two places and not found what
I was asking for there. I see how to get information from my data, and
that's how I know it's a vtkMultiBlockDataSet, but I just don't understand
how to translate what is there to what I need. I want to know what data
values (scalar and vector) are in this dataset, and what their ranges are.
I'm sure I'm just not calling something by the right name, but I'm
wandering up and down the help() data and not really finding anything
relevant.

Thank you,

 -Tom