[Paraview] Failed to determine the LookupTable being used

Sgouros, Thomas thomas_sgouros at brown.edu
Wed Apr 18 08:05:45 EDT 2018

Hi Cory:

Thanks for the note. I tried putting in and removing the Hide, but it seems
to have nothing to do with the issue. What does seem relevant is that I get
this error when I ask for a contour that isn't feasible, though I'm not
sure why the error comes where it does. Where can I find functions to use
to interrogate the data set -- data types, variables, and ranges?

Thank you,

 -Tom