[Paraview] swap x and y axes in LineChartView from PlotOverLine

Sean McGovern smcgjob at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:49:38 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am plotting a line over the middle of my domain. There are a handful
of vectors associated of interest, and I would like to see in my
LineChartView, the x and y axes swapped. I attach a screenshot of how I
see it now("original..")

("one_vector_displayed_as_desired")In "X axis parameters" in the
Properties of my PlotOverLine1, I have used the X Array Name to be one
of the vectors of interest and Points_Y as the only "Series Parameter".
This is the orientation that I would like, but this way only works for
one vector. I need to see the handful as I can when the default "use
index for XAxis" is on.

I would appreciate your help on getting the x and y axes swapped.

With many thanks,
Sean