[Paraview] obtaining the color MAP transfer function

Andrei Cimpoeru andrei.cimpoeru at cfms.org.uk
Fri Apr 13 04:35:16 EDT 2018

Dear Mathiew/David,

Thanks a lot for you guidance. That was very helpful.
I have seen that you also support VTI. I had a look at the structure of the
format and it seems that this is a structured/rectilinear grid. The data
that I am woking with right now is unstructured .pvd.
Is there are way in Paraview to project/sample my unstructured dataset to a
rectiliniar/structured grid so then I can export it to .VTI format?

Many thanks and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Andrei