[Paraview] obtaining the color MAP transfer function

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Thu Apr 12 07:00:20 EDT 2018

Dear Andrei,

I'm not sure to follow what your are trying to achieve. Please explain
again.

In any case, the mapping between the pressure and the RGB values you see in
paraview is controlled by
the Color Map Editor and the range of the data. All these tools are
accessible in the Toolbar visible in the attached image, I've highligthed
the Color Editor button.

Best regards,

Mathieu Westphal