[Paraview] Windows MPI capable Paraview binary install package question

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Sep 29 17:53:36 EDT 2017

Hey Giovanni,

We publish two windows binaries for ParaView. The one without mpi in the
name doesn't need anything special to run. The other one depends on
microsofts mpi, which do not provide, but is available from microsoft for
free and is easy to install if you have the need.

Your suggested path of deploying the non-mpi one sounds best to me.

cheers!

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer