[Paraview] Error message: Not supported on OpenGL ES when I launch Paraview

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Sep 8 10:54:44 EDT 2017

Not seeing anything with Qt is a good thing in that it means some
other software installed on your system is not interfering with
ParaView's operation. That bad news is that I'm out of ideas on what
might be causing your problem.

Maybe a graphics card driver update would help?

Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Staff R&D Engineer