[Paraview] Extract region enclosed by isocontour surface and slice

Ross Gardiner ross.gardiner at ultrahaptics.com
Fri Sep 1 12:45:14 EDT 2017

Not sure. The Glyph filter might work?

- Ross

On 01/09/2017, 17:10, "Shuhao Wu" <shuhao at shuhaowu.com> wrote:

    Thanks for the help! That worked like a charm.

    One more question: after I extracted my point of maximum via a
    programmable filter, I have a PolyData of 1 point only. Is there a way
    to display this point in the 3D render view? I can't seem to get the
    point to render via a Geometric Representation.

    Thanks,
    Shuhao