[Paraview] vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes point/cell arrays from XML-PV plugin

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Wed Nov 29 15:36:38 EST 2017

Hi Roman,

I guess we should add some SetName() calls in the code of
vtkDiscreteMarchingCubes.
Feel free to submit a merge request with this very small change.

In the meanwhile, what about adding a Programmable Filter on the output of
this filter and do something like:

inputpds = self.GetInput().GetPointData().GetScalars()

if inputpds != None:

  inputpds.SetName("PointScalars")

inputcds = self.GetInput().GetCellData().GetScalars()

if inputcds != None:

  inputcds.SetName("CellScalars")

Do not forget to check the "Copy Arrays" option for sure.

Best,

Joachim

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*