[Paraview] ParaView: Qt runtime errors

Nenad Vujicic nenadus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 06:43:11 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing one strange situation with some of my ParaView plugin
exporters. When I create the scene, go to File->Export Scene, select output
filename and file-format, push OK and then it creates output file, but it
also reports some QT runtime errors in Output Window:

QWindowsWindow::setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 229x100+1024+492 on
QWindgetWindow/'QDialogClassWindow'. Resulting Geometry: 229x99+1025+592
(frame: 8, 31, 8, 8, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 178x99,
maximum size: 16777215x16777215).

I get this error 2 times reported.

I first noticed this on my custom build, but, when I tried Kitware's
binaries (the latest one: ParaView-5.4.1-Qt5-OpenGL2-MPI-Windows-64bit), I
also got these errors. Here is list of my steps:

1. Create Sphere source and apply Elevation Filter onto it,
2. File->Export, select WEBGL Files (*.webgl) file type and push OK button.

I tested on Windows 10 Pro x64, but, also, have confirmation it occurs
under Windows 7 x64. Btw, it also occurs on ParaView v5.4.0.

Does anyone have any idea?

Best regards,
Nenad.