[Paraview] SWKey: Way to Enlarge Upper Left Display Panel Icons for Picking Points and Cells?

Samuel Key samuelkey at bresnan.net
Sat Nov 25 15:10:05 EST 2017

Hi,

I am using PV V5.4.1 64bit on MS Windows 7 Pro.

My display has a resolution 2560 x 1440. I have located the
Edit>Settings...>Tab:General and selected the 'Override Font option.' I
moved it from 8 to 9. Nice! For my eyes, it is a big improvement.

However, when it comes to the Upper-Left display panel icons for Picking
Points and Cells, I either need to use the pop-up hint for the buttons
or get at least within 12 inches of the screen with my bi-focal
eyeglasses to see clearly the icon representing the button's function.
(By the way, the icons are excellent representations of the button
function.)

Is there a way to enlarge this particular button bar to obtain slightly
larger icons?

Thanks in advance for the bother,

Samuel W Key
Fma Development