[Paraview] Fwd: OpenGL version

Devang Chauhan devngc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 13:49:48 EST 2017

Hi All,

Can someone please recommend me version of Paraview that can work with
OpenGL version 4.1.0? In order to address this myself, I have been
downloading and testing older versions. I went down to paraview version
5.0.

Updating the graphic driver is one of the solutions and it works but doing
that unfortunately creates issues with two monitors I attach to my laptop
PC. So I would like to stick with this OpenGL version please.

If somebody can help me identify the compatible version that would be a
great help. I also attached the error I receive when I start paraview.

- Devang