[Paraview] Disable automatic mesh warping

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Nov 22 10:19:41 EST 2017

John,

Sam’s advice is sound, but I am curious where your data is coming from. ParaView usually does not automatically apply displacements by warping. The only exception I know of is the Exodus II reader, and in that case you can turn off the warping by unchecking the Apply Displacements checkbox.

Otherwise, it might be that the displacements are already applied in your data file. In which case Sam’s suggestion for undoing them with a negative warp should do the trick.

-Ken