[Paraview] Overriding the maximal cylinder source resolution

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Tue May 30 03:49:05 EDT 2017

Hello

One way to go would be to copy (or subclass) vtkCylinderSource and built it
as a Plugin for paraview.
Easy if you are building ParaView yourself, more complex otherwise.

Another way would be to write your own cylinder source in a Python
Programmable Source,
not easy but you will be able to use your new source with the binary
release of ParaView

Regards,

Mathieu Westphal