[Paraview] Unable to Display images in Paraview

Animesh Dey adey at vextec.com
Tue May 23 10:45:17 EDT 2017

I recently downloaded Paraview (version 5.4) for Windows -10. I was able to
install the program successfully without any error messages. All default
settings were selected during installation.

I am unable to display any image. When I open the software, I am unable to
display any images. All I see is a blank dark screen. I am attaching a PDF
file which shows the details of the screen shots.

I am very new to Paraview and will appreciate any help on how to get the
software working on my windows laptop.

Thank you.

AD