[Paraview] VTK classes not found in paraview

Vogel Dorian dorian.vogel at fhnw.ch
Thu May 18 07:38:04 EDT 2017

Hi again,

When using classes from the VTK_Group_Imaging in a programmable filter, I am having serious issues getting the data back from the filter.

I have setup a simple pipeline to demonstrate the issue: gist.github.com : polyData2vtkImageData.pvsm<https://gist.github.com/d-vogel/ee0433e2e7a7fae25e6ff85c36099d14>

The issue I'm facing seem similar to this previous thread<http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2017-January/038966.html> however the latter is with compiled plugins:

- nothing is rendered

- 'information' tab reports data present

- saving the data to file from the script and reopen it gives the expected result.

Am I using the wrong way to output data from the filter or is this a bug ?

Regards,

--

Dorian Vogel