[Paraview] Cmake flags

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed May 17 09:20:41 EDT 2017

Indeed, we could have better descriptions in a number of options.

As far as I know, the VTK_Group_* options are set up by ParaView, so
changing them won't do anything. Ideally, they would be hidden, but it
hasn't been high priority to do so. Just know that you can ignore
them.

VTK_NO_PYTHON_THREADS is documented with the string "Disable Python
Threads support". When ON, it means you will not be able to use Python
threading support.

Best,
Cory

--